BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Monday, February 14, 2011

Reminders

The Emergency Number for Explorica while we are overseas is:
617-210-6194
Provide them with the Tour Number: McLeod-1872

24 hours before departure check with the airlines to be sure they have not changed any flight information (times, gates, etc...)

Check with airlines concerning check baggage fees and what luggage is allowed. I will try and post on this later as well.

I need from all of you:
1) Copy of your passport and ID
2) Medical information if you have not provided it yet
3) Tips for the Tour Guide and Bus Drivers

Please have this to me by day 15 (before departure).

I have been informed that we will have a bus driver almost every day that is specific to our tour and will do the loading/unloading of luggage, driving, etc. Because we do travel from city to city we do need to provide a tip for this (as it is common courtesy).

Adding the bus drivers in is not that much more. I have worked out which days we travel to what I had asked for the tour guide. Tips should average $47 per traveller to cover for both for the entire trip. You are welcome to add to this add the end of the tour for the guide if you want to. Please pay this in advance so I can exchange it.